We’ve updated Section 14 (Cancellations and Refunds), effective June 5, 2022, to clarify that purchases of certain add-on products such as SiteLock are non-refundable. On 6/17/2021, we revised Section 15 (Resource Usage) to clarify our policy on resource usage and Section 24 (WordPress Plugins) to include new terms applicable to users of WordPress Plugins. Please read the terms below.
These Terms of Service (the "Agreement") are an agreement between Hostyindia.com, LLC ("Hostyindia", "us", "our", or the “Company”) and you ("User" or "you" or "your"). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the products and services made available by Hostyindia and of the Hostyindia.com website (collectively, the "Services"). By using the Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Services.
1. FREENOM Domains Not Allowed
- We don’t allow freenom domain on our any hosting. If you still place an order with the freenom domain and use it for spamming purpose. Your account will be suspended immediately and no refunds will be done
Sending unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet (known as “spamming”) is prohibited, regardless of whether or not it overloads a server or disrupts service to SparrowHost.in’s customers. SparrowHost reserves the right to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, what constitutes a violation of this provision.
3. Illegal Use
Hostyindia.com services may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage or distribution of any information, data or material in violation of any applicable law or regulation or that may directly facilitate the violation of any particular law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material; trademarks; trade secrets or other intellectual property rights used without proper authorization; material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws..
4. System and Network Abuse
- Violations of system or network security are prohibited and may result in criminal and civil liability. Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation the following: unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks; interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks; forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
- The use of hostyindia.com’s services to store, post, display, transmit, advertise or otherwise make available any type of pornography is prohibited. Hostyindia.com as required by law, and will, notify law enforcement agencies when it becomes aware of the presence of pornography on, or being transmitted through its services..
6. Backup Policy
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. You agree to back-up all of your User Content so that you can access and use it when needed. Hostyindia does not warrant that it backs-up any Account or User Content, and you agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User Content. You as a Sparrow Host User agree that in no case, Hostyindia.com can be held responsible for the loss of data in any circumstances.
7. Software/WebPanel/API Change
- We don’t allow freenom domain on our any hosting. If you still place an order with the freenom domain and use it for spamming purpose. Your account will be suspended immediately and no refunds will be done.
8. Refund Policy
- We provide refund within 5 days of order on shared hosting packages. We do not provide refunds on yearly purchases.
9. Viruses and Other Destructive Activities
- Use of hosyindia.com’s services or equipment for creating or sending Internet viruses, worms or Trojan horses, or for pinging, flooding or mail bombing, or engaging in denial of service attacks is prohibited.